This year’s LCAP stakeholder survey will be live from January 16th – January 31st. Here are some important points for you to share with all stakeholders:
• The survey is 100% online (accessible from the MCS website).
• The survey is translated in English and Spanish for the parent, student, and community surveys.
• There is a single link to access the survey. Participants are routed to the appropriate survey based on their answers. (Parents, students, employees, community members)
• The survey takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
• The survey is resumable.
• If the survey is given in a lab setting, each user will need to log in to the device (otherwise they will see the resumable survey from the last person).
Joseph A. Gregori High School
OPEN HOUSE & 8th Grade Parent Night
Thursday, January 31, 2019
6:30 - 8:00 PM in the GYM
For more information and to print info follow this link:
We just opened an online Health 110 (Healthful Living) class, Section 7724 with Professor Kelly Nasrawi.
We also have Healthful Living 110 offered at Johansen and Modesto High. (FREE PARKING!) Classes are open to EVERYONE regardless of age (13 years and above). High School students will need to submit a Dual Enrollment Packet (Permission Slip) https://www.mjc.edu/instruction/highschool/depacket.pdf
This class meetings CSU transfer Requirements. (Area E)
Classes start in January, and limited to 30 students. These classes all OFFER FREE ONLINE RESOURCES, so no book is required.
Registration is now open.
MLK Day - School Holiday Monday 1-21-2019.
The SBO will be closing at 11:00 am on Tuesday January 22, 2019 and will remain closed through Friday January 25, 2019.